Biscuits and Jampionship 2019
SUBMISSION FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
OFFICIAL RULES ON NEXT PAGE
WFC Adds Ancillary to Its Jam-Packed Competition Schedule.
UPDATE AUG 17th - nextended mailing in date, see below !!
Food Sport just got sweeter! The Jelly Queens are bringing a new ancillary competition titled "Biscuits and Jampionship" to the World Food Championships (WFC) in Dallas, Texas. This online recipe contest will qualify ten talented cooks to compete for a sweet cash prize at the world's Ultimate Food Fight in October at Reunion Tower Lawn.
How to Enter:
- Submit your best biscuit and jam recipe between July 15 and August 18 on the form at the bottom of this page.
- Online submissions must be received by 5:01 Aug 18th, 2019
- You are required to mail two jars of your jelly recipe by Aug 23rd to:
- The Jelly Queens
- 4318 West Lovers Lane
- Dallas Texas 75209
- Jelly or jam must be received by 5:01 pm Aug 23rd
- Please note: You do not have to be registered to compete at WFC's Main Event to enter this contest.
How Will the Contest Be Judged?
- Local E.A.T.™ certified judges will conduct a small judging event at The Jelly Queens’ facility to review all recipe submissions and determine the ten finalists that will compete at WFC in October. The Biscuits and Jampionship’ finalists will be announced on September 2.
The ten finalists will face off in the Biscuits and Jampionship competition on Saturday, October 19 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm in WFC's Kitchen Arena at Reunion Tower Lawn.
- 1st Place: $2,000 in cash and five cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($2,600 value)
- 2nd Place: $1,000 in cash and four cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($1,500 value)
- 3rd Place: $500 three cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($900 value)
For a full list of rules see next page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE: