Biscuits and Jampionship
Food Sport just got sweeter! The Jelly Queens are bringing a new ancillary competition titled "Biscuits and Jampionships" to the World Food Championships (WFC) in Dallas, Texas. This online recipe contest will qualify ten talented cooks to compete for a sweet cash prize at the world's Ultimate Food Fight in October at Reunion Tower Lawn.
How to Enter:
- Submit your best biscuit and jam recipe by emailing it to email@example.com between July 16 and August 18.
- In addition to emailing your biscuits and jam recipe, you are required to mail two jars of your jelly recipe to by August 18.
- Please note: You do not have to be registered to compete at WFC's Main Event to enter this contest.
How Will the Contest Be Judged?
- Local E.A.T.™ certified judges will conduct a small judging event at The Jelly Queens’ facility to review all recipe submissions and determine the ten finalists that will compete at WFC in October. The Biscuits and Jampionships’ finalists will be announced on September 2.
The ten finalists will face off in the Biscuits and Jampionships competition on Saturday, October 19 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm in WFC's Kitchen Arena at Reunion Tower Lawn.
- 1st Place: $2,000 in cash and five cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($2,600 value)
- 2nd Place: $1,000 in cash and four cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($1,500 value)
- 3rd Place: $500 three cases of their jelly/jam produced by The Jelly Queens. ($900 value)
For a full list of rules, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE: